Answered

Alexa now available in Spanish

• 31 October 2018
  • 3 replies

It's been a few days now since Alexa officially supports Spanish as a language. I live in Spain and I have my setup as if I lived in the UK, but now I am looking forward to migrate everything to the Spanish Alexa site.

So far there is no Sonos skill in the Spanish store, so the question is: When is it going to be possible to use Alexa in Spanish (and in Spain) with my Sonos speakers?

Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 6 November 2018, 16:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
It's been a few days now since Alexa officially supports Spanish as a language. I live in Spain and I have my setup as if I lived in the UK, but now I am looking forward to migrate everything to the Spanish Alexa site.

So far there is no Sonos skill in the Spanish store, so the question is: When is it going to be possible to use Alexa in Spanish (and in Spain) with my Sonos speakers?

Thanks in advance.

Hi gnoain,

Welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out. We don't have a timeline to share right now for when Spanish support will be added to Alexa on Sonos. We'll be sure to make an announcement when we have more to share.
Badge
Hoy se liberó la skill en español
Hoy se liberó la skill en español
Confirmado, ya está disponible!