Answered

Alexa not showing up in the Sonos app

• 18 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I already installed the Amazon Alexa app on my phone and it doesn't show up in Sonos app. When I tried to add a device directly from Alexa and search for Sonos, after some instructions they finaly inform me "You are not elegible to enable this skill due to geographical restructions". I'm from Chile and I can't belive this issue in a product that is not cheap. There are a lot of cheaper options in the market that use Alexa and works pefectly. Sonos assistant is limited and just support Sonos Radio like default app. So limited. I'm very happy with sound quality by the way, but is important to me have a good assistant. I want to confirm if the service is avalilable at my country and if not, Sonos is thinking to add it and when?
icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 18 April 2023, 16:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Log in to your Sonos account on the main Sonos website and change the country in your account profile to a country where Alexa is supported on Sonos. The closest country to Chile is Mexico.

Read more here:

https://support.sonos.com/es-cl/article/amazon-alexa-availability-on-sonos