Question

Alexa not playing next tracks or skipping tracks on Deezer and Apple Music

• 18 November 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

I normally use Deezer for my music. When using voice I ask Alexa to play an album or play songs by an artist (ie not a single track) but it only ever plays one track and then stops. If while the first track is playing you say skip to next track... it just says what do you want to play or continues to play the first track. If you let the 1st track finish the 2nd track doesn't start... it's just silence. I have disabled and reenabled the Sonos skill numerous time ... same problem. I have tried Apple music to skip tracks just in case it was a Deezer problem...same problem with Apple.

It is immensely frustrating as I have seemed to have purchased a very expensive system that only allows me to change radio station with my voice.(Yes that works). Have submiited numerous diagnostics through Twitter to Sonos but they offer no solution which is disappointing to say the least. Just wondering if anyone had had similar and had managed to solve it.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.