Answered

ALEXA IN ITALIAN(O)

• 9 April 2018
  • 6 replies

I bought my sonos ONE in NYC. Any chance to make them work with Alexa within few months in Italiano?
One more question: why you do not allow to work in the currenty working languages indipendently the place and the Language you setup initially the APP?
regards
icon

Best answer by Edward R 10 April 2018, 13:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, regola. Nothing to share at this time. We're hard at work building up the Alexa Skill for Sonos while adding to it. When Alexa support is enabled in a new location, it takes some dedicated engineering work and testing to bring support to Sonos. We are committed to bringing Alexa voice control to Sonos in Italy but don't have a timeline that we're ready to share just yet. Stay tuned for more.
Can you please reply to: let me use in Italy using english language
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
Hi, regola. Nothing to share at this time. We're hard at work building up the Alexa Skill for Sonos while adding to it. When Alexa support is enabled in a new location, it takes some dedicated engineering work and testing to bring support to Sonos. We are committed to bringing Alexa voice control to Sonos in Italy but don't have a timeline that we're ready to share just yet. Stay tuned for more.

Alexa is here... Italy
News from Sonos?
Thank you
Within xmas I guess 😉