Answered

A specific radio station in iTunes can't be run be voice

A specific radio station in TuneIn called “Radio Italia” can't be run by voice, but it play when launched by the app

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 8 April 2023, 18:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Have you contacted Amazon, to inform them? Sonos is only providing a conduit to Amazon’s service, they’re not doing any processing on their own. 

Yes, I’m trying to get answer by all the stakeholders, in this case they are at least 3 (Amazon, Tunein and Sonos), I hope that somebody takes the ownership of the case.

I add that when I ask to play the radio the answer is like “the radio is not available at that time” or “there’s been a problem, try again later”

Yes, I’m trying to get answer by all the stakeholders, in this case they are at least 3 (Amazon, Tunein and Sonos), I hope that somebody takes the ownership of the case.

A specific radio station in TuneIn called “Radio Italia” can't be run by voice, but it play when launched by the app

Radio Capital too

I went to the TuneIn website and searched for “Radio Capital”. The search returned 38 suggestions. I’m not sure which of these stations a voice assistant will play.

A search for “Radio Italia” returned 49 suggestions.

When I asked Alexa to “Play Radio Italia”, Alexa started Radio Italia Canada.