unable to download Sonos beta update 70.3-36010_64

• 10 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

*Moderator*

Deleted per OP’s request below.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Since this appears to be a beta issue, you’ve likely broken the NDA you’ve signed to be part of the beta. I suspect there would be either beta boards available to post in, or some other way of submitting feedback. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Yogitim,

please use the Sonos Beta Community to ask questions and provide feedback regarding any Beta Program you are involved.

I will not remove the attached screenshot but, as you can already see in it, everything on the Beta Program is confidential and subject of an NDA.

Once again, please take extra caution where you post.

Badge

How can I delete my post?

I don’t think you can delete it outright, but I think for some period of time, clicking on the three dots at the bottom of that particular post, you can ‘edit” it. 

Something I’ve done frequently. And often to remove a post where I turned out to be answering a question that wasn’t stated, unfortunately.  I usually just end up replacing/editing it with “removed”.

Badge

Thank you so much for the answer I noticed that and I've done that before with another post but this post here seems to be locked... And also thank you so much for your information about the beta community I did contact them and I'm waiting for an answer. The reason I posted in this community is because that was the link that was sent to me from the beta team through email...😏 As you might have noticed I'm not that familiar with electronics and NDA's So I hope that with the information I provided it will not be detrimental to me...

I’m certain a mod will be along at some point to delete that for you, now that you’ve expressed the desire.