Skip to main content

When I set up the wake up, sáveltörlés and back, the setted wake up dissapeared. 

Írja meg a kérdést magyarul, és lefordítjuk, hogy mi a probléma. Azt hiszem, valami köze van a riasztókhoz?

Ébresztés beállítása után mentés és visszalépés után eltűnik a beállított ébresztő. 

Tehát beállítottál egy ébresztőt – de amikor visszatérsz hozzá, az ébresztő eltűnt? Ez helyes?

Megfelelő időzóna van beállítva az alkalmazásban?

Igen, pontosan. 
Van videó is róla, de nem tudom feltölteni. 

Igen, pontosan. 
Van videó is róla, de nem tudom feltölteni. 

Elnézést, ez eltart egy ideig…
Mit mond az időzóna a Beállítások - Kezelés - Dátum és idő alatt? Helyes ez Magyarországra?

Igen, Magyarország. 
probaltam iPhone és iPad is, a jelenség ugyanaz. 

Végezetül megkérdezhetem: Győződjön meg arról, hogy frissítette az iPhone-on és iPaden lévő alkalmazást a hétfőn kiadott legújabb verzióra?
És azt is, hogy ellenőrizte a rendszerfrissítéseket a hangszóróihoz (Beállítások - Kezelés - Rendszerfrissítések - Frissítések keresése)?
Úgy tűnik, hogy probléma lehet a hangszórókkal, ha a riasztás nem marad fenn mind az iPhone-on, sem az iPaden. A hangszórók (és az alkalmazás) frissítése segíthet ebben.
Elnézést, ha már azt mondtad, hogy minden naprakész. Tudasd velem.

Az iPhone, a hangszóró és az alkalmazás szoftvere is a legfrissebb. 
A hiba megmaradt. Nem értem…

hiba ugyanaz. 

Okay, all - can anyone help here? 

The OP sets an alarm in the Sonos app, but when they go back in the alarm has disappeared. It is not retaining the alarm. The time zone is set correctly (Hungary), and this is happening on both iPhone and iPad. All apps are up to date, as is the firmware. 

Is there anything that anyone can suggest might be the issue, or that they might be doing wrong?? I’m out of suggestions now.

The system is the issue. Therefore I would suggest get something else for alarms as if you can’t trust the system to retain a setting they probably don’t want to rely on it for an alarm. Also send thoughts and prayers to Sonos so that they fix this boondoggle in our lifetimes. 

Is there anything that anyone can suggest might be the issue, or that they might be doing wrong?? I’m out of suggestions now.

Hi @Rhonny and @csadol, counter intuitively alarms require unfettered access to the cloud …  that includes sonos.com and a handful of third-party servers. A bunch of users—including one of the Sonos mods, see below—ran into alarms not working due to DNS filtering (for privacy and advertising). I would double-check to see if that may in play. Perhaps do an experiment and temporarily switch to a clean DNS, here in the states I suggest Cloudflare or OpenDNS (using their basic servers).

Topic for reference …

Edit: @press250 posted at the same time!

Hi @Rhonny and @csadol, counter intuitively alarms require ‘unfettered’ access to the cloud … and that includes sonos.com and a handful of third-party servers. A bunch of users—including one of the Sonos mods, see below—ran into alarms not working due to DNS filtering (for privacy and advertising). I would double-check to see if that may in play … perhaps do an experiment and temporarily switch to a clean DNS, here in the states I suggest Cloudflare.

Thread for reference …

I have a working Sonos system using Cloudflare in the UK too (DNS 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1) so I also recommend that...

I have a working Sonos system using Cloudflare too (DNS 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1) so I also recommend that...

Worth noting that Cloudflare (and OpenDNS) offer DNS filtering that very well may cause this problem with alarms. I edit my post above to be more specific: try an experiment using the basic Cloudflare or OpenDNS servers.

People shouldn’t have to enable or disable specific dns service for this to work good grief what a joke. 

thank you very much guys. I'll try what you said, but it's true: I don't have to play tricks with DNS to make a "good quality" system work, which worked well before…

I deleted it with apple homekit, and home assistant. I reset the speaker and the application. ios 17.6.1 was released tonight, I upgraded it: it didn't work.

I trust the development of the manufacturer