Wall Mount a Subwooer

• 18 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi

I was wondering if anyone has used the Flexson Sub Wall Mount and if so - what is it like? Sounds quality etc.

https://www.visions.ca/Catalogue/Category/Details.aspx?categoryId=951&productId=23475&sku=FLXSUBB

I am having some major house renovations done and I am making my TV setup look as sleek as possible. I don't want to hinder sound quality thought.

Thoughts?

Cheers

Andrew

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

First I've ever heard of this mount. I don't think it would be a problem acoustically, but I'm not an expert. I find it a little odd though that Sonos sells flexon mounts on this site, but doesn't sell this sub mount. Not sure why that is.

For me personally, I don't like the look of the mount very much. It looks like a giant donut mounted on the wall. The sub itself looks fine sitting on the floor, and despite it's size, can be easily hidden behind other objects in the room. I have one in between a couch and a wall. Another one is in a corner, hiding some unsightly wires. A third is just sitting next to an entertainment center with shorter end flushed to the wall. I've heard some people actually place it underneath a bed or sofa.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I have it. Although there is the same product far cheaper though Wayfair. It works excellently, no rattles or diminished bass but a far better and cleaner solution with the power leads hidden behind the sub.

It makes vacuuming the floor a lot easier too..... Or so I'm told😀
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Link to product on Wayfair
https://www.wayfair.co.uk/furniture/pdp/home-etc-wall-bracket-for-subwoofer-alp1547.html
Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi

Thanks for the replies and sorry for my tardiness, I am knee deep in renovations and I forgot i’d ask this question until I started focusing on my TV area!

I’ll take a look at the product. Thanks!