Skip to main content

Set up problems with new hub

• 13 June 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi guys, first post. I've owned a beam 2, sub mini and a pair of one xls for surround, for about 18 or so months now and I've never had any problems at all with the system. I've always had sky Internet and hub but this week I changed over to EE/ bt's Internet and hub and this is where my problems have started. I  manage to find the beam xls and sub on the app but when I try to add them to a single room it creates multiple rooms with each product separate, it asks me which room I'd like to add each item to but when I select one room it just creates another one. It also takes a long time to find each speaker. It gives me the option to create a surround pair of xls but when I try I just get this message (picture attached) I've reset each speaker and I've also reset the app and the bt hub but it makes no difference at all, I've even turned off the 5g setting on my router but that turns my phone Internet WiFi off so I have to factory reset. I've connected the beam up with a ethernet cable and disabled WiFi on my ones but nothing works. Can anybody help me because I've ran out of ideas. Thank you. Sorry for the long post. 

I'd appreciate the advice is anyone can help me. 👍

Moderator edit: combined posts

0 replies

Be the first to reply!