Answered

set up

• 1 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I have the Playbar and 2 0ne SLs in my living room.

I have a Beam and 2 One SLs in my bedroom. I have my living room set up on my app on my phone. But I can not figure our how to get my bedroom on my phone. Speakers in bedroom all work. I go to "groups" in the app and it's not lit up and when I click "groups" it tells me that this is only for systems with multiple rooms. Can anyone help me? Because I am planning on getting a Sub for my living room and then in my basement, I plan on getting the Arc with a Sub to go with my 2 One SLs in my basement and want to be able to control them all from my phone if need me. TIA

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 1 January 2023, 16:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

When you set up the bedroom speakers, did you add them to your existing system (ie create a new room for them) or did you create new system? I suspect the latter…

Userlevel 7

Sounds like you have setup the Beam/surrounds in the Bedroom under a different system/email address.

I would factory reset the Bedroom speakers. You should then see them appear in the app and you will be able to set them up so they show in addition to your Living Room setup.

For info, the Groups option in the app is only for 3 or more rooms. To group your two rooms (after they both show in the app together) see https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/group-and-ungroup-rooms