Answered

same device different rooms

• 7 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have 2 Fives set up as surrounds in our living room. Occasionally I would like to use one on our patio. I physically moved the speaker to the patio, removed surrounds from living room on Sonos app, set up patio as a separate location, But I can’t get just one speaker to connect?Help.

Different topic, How do I remove a room from the Sonos app? I accidentally added Living room 3 and would like to remove it. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by James L. 8 November 2021, 10:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @JMROK,

Going from the information in your post alone is a little confusing and I’m not sure I completely understand how your system has been configured.

I’d like you to submit a system diagnostic and reply here with the confirmation number so I can take a look myself. Also, you don’t need to remove a room, I suspect one of your Fives has been renamed as Living room 3 accidentally but the diagnostic will help me confirm this.