Answered

S2 App list view at opening

• 6 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Since I proceeded to an S2 App update couple of months ago (Android 13, Pixel 7), now the list view is always triggered at the opening. 

This is very frustrating because I only use the widget on my home screen to directly jump on my device to manage streamed content... But I land on this useless list view (I never used it on my daily uses). 

Before that update, I was opening the app on the device control view.

Is it possible to revert this behavior?

Thanks for your help,

Mike

icon

Best answer by Corry P 4 August 2023, 15:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @7Mike 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We are aware of this issue whereby if the Android app is closed while the Now Playing page is fullscreen-ed, then the app will open into the Queue screen (List in French). We are working on a fix, but as yet have no time-scale for a resolution being available.

After reading your post, I added a widget to my homescreen and found that opening the app by tapping the widget opens the app into the Queue screen regardless of what state the app was left in. Thank you - I shall report this behaviour, as I’m sure it will be useful in effecting a fix.

In the meantime, you should find that if you open the Sonos app by tapping on the Sonos icon rather than on the widget, you will only be taken to the Queue screen if the app was left with the Now Playing page fullscreen-ed.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @7Mike 

Just to let you know, we now consider this issue resolved with the latest update.

If, after updating, you continue to see this behaviour, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team for assistance.