Please make it possible to pair Arc with Moves for surround sound

• 9 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I would love to be able to pair my Arc with my two Moves for surround sound. As I understand it, I’m currently only able to set up Ones as surround speakers, but being able to do this with Moves would be ideal because I wouldn’t want permanent speakers for this. What I love most about the Sonos system is its versatility, and this one limitation is pretty disappointing.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @eduardolegato.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! We highly appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

I will log this as a feature request and pass it along to the team, though we do not have any specific details that I can share around if this can come to Sonos, or when it might, the development team is monitoring this community and listening to your feedback. 

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Until they do, I believe you can do this with the 3rd party SonoSeqencr app