Question

No speaker sound

• 4 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have two Sonos One speakers.  They have worked fine for over a year.  Music sound comes from both speakers.  Starting last week, sound comes from only one of the speakers.  I can get sound over the Living Room speaker but not the Office speaker.  Or, I can get sound over the Office speaker but not the Living Room speaker.  Sound no longer comes from both speakers at the same time.  I only use the speakers to play music usually through the services offered by Sonos.  Both speakers are wirelessly connected to my router.  How do I return to getting sound from both speakers at the same time?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @kdntex.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post here, let me help and try to figure this out.

To verify, are you playing music in the 2 rooms by ‘grouping’ the speakers?

You can group two or more products together so they play the same content in sync. This article will show you how to group rooms, ungroup rooms, and change the volume of individual products in a group.

Hopefully, that helps but if not, please submit a diagnostic report after a few minutes when the issue occurs, I'd start by reviewing your system and see if there’s anything causing this issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.