Hoping for additional setting and EQ capability for my new AMP

• 10 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Love the AMP, wish I could do more with the EQ settings than just a single slider for treble and bass. If this was covered previously, my apologies but my searches came up empty. I know Sonos tends not to comment on future products, but any thoughts from Sonos or the community on what and when we might be treated to this?

thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Thoughts from the community are much more likely, since Sonos doesn't comment on future implementations, with extremely rare exceptions.

You've got 2 choices. This week, or never. Or something in between those two dates.

Sorry. Since Sonos has that policy of not telling us what they're working on, we don't ever know what's on their product roadmap. Unless, I guess, you happen to be in a beta program that's testing such a thing, in which case I'd bet you're covered by an NDA and would be kicked out if you were to blab.

Extra EQ settings has indeed been requested before (this forum software has a woefully inadequate search function, I always use google to find what I need, when I need to), so we do know that they're aware of the desire from a certain amount of their customers. But I'd be lying to you if I thought it was high on their priority list. I suspect that the list is frequently vetted by their marketing department, and rearranged in order of what things will sell more units, rather than what things will please current owners.