Hi to everyone,
I need to install systems with multiple Sonos Amp amplifiers.
I would like to set up the amplifiers in the office before taking them to the customer.
- I have created a user for my client on the Sonos app in my office
(internet with my router 192.168.33.1)
- I install Sonos amp in my office
- I found and added the various amps
- Then I go to the customer to install the amplifiers
(internet with his router 192.168.33.1, same network class)
- I log into the application using the credentials previously created in the office
- The amplifiers are already paired in another system and I don’t see them.
How can I recreate the customer situation in my office?
Do I need to have his router to associate devices with the account?
I hope to explain well the situation, I need to configure devices (upgrade device and configure with the new client account that I create) in the office before install them into the house fo client.
Thank you so much to everyone who can help me