Question

Can not create/save alarms

Userlevel 1

Hello, since the new update I can not create or save alarms.
I use an iphone 14 pro max with the newest app update
and an old iphone 7 plus with an outdated app.

I onlöy can add/update it on an outdated app (iphone 7plus) now...
From the current app and main device (iphone 14 pro max) I can not edit or save it.

Still can not create or save on both devices.

11 replies

Hi I have the same issue fee days ago I was able to configure alarm and now it is simple gone from “manage menu” but i can see parent control!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

It should be back now. You may need to do an update to get it - it wasn’t included in the original release of the new app. 

Userlevel 1

It should be back now. You may need to do an update to get it - it wasn’t included in the original release of the new app. 

On my main phone iphone 14 pro max itw wont work or let me save or even create.

on my second device where i instaled it in the last attempt it works. But this uses the old sonos software

Hello!

Right, I’ve updated sonos application to 80.08 version and alarm configuration is back.

but when i try to configure alarm it doesn’t start at needed time, how can I check sonos system time zone?

Userlevel 1

I still can’t create an alarm...

This is a farce. First you release the app without key features (with no warning) and now you add them back but critically forget to make sure you can save them.

Talking here about alarms, I can now see the alarms and it looks like I can change them but they do not save. Also can’t create new ones.

As I say all a bit of a farce. 

some communication would be good.

Userlevel 1

Still I can not edit or create a new Alarm.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Only on my old iPhone 7 Plus with an out dated Sonos App i can do it.
Why?!

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Why?!

Because the latest app was rushed out in a half-baked state in order to support the new headphones and Roam 2 hardware.  However, the latest release does have alarm functionality.  Make sure you are running the latest version of the app.  Alarms are under Settings > Manage > Alarms.

Userlevel 1

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Why?!

Because the latest app was rushed out in a half-baked state in order to support the new headphones and Roam 2 hardware.  However, the latest release does have alarm functionality.  Make sure you are running the latest version of the app.  Alarms are under Settings > Manage > Alarms.

I am running the latest Software on my Main Device, where I can not edit or create Alarms.

I am now trying to factory reset my Sonos Speaker...

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Why?!

I am running the latest Software on my Main Device, where I can not edit or create Alarms.

DON’T!!!!  You may not be able to add it back.  Did you try looking under Settings > Manage > Alarms?

Userlevel 1

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Why?!

DON’T!!!!  You may not be able to add it back.  Did you try looking under Settings > Manage > Alarms?

Watch the Video, It DON’T work.
Even After Reset it don’t work.