Blocage Connexion Sonos

• 7 January 2021
  • 4 replies

IN FRENCH

Bonjour,
Je souhaiterai bloquer la connexion à mes enceintes Sonos aux périphériques autorisées.

Dans spotify (ou ailleurs), les enceintes sont proposées et on peut se connecter dessus sans aucune sécurité.
Je souhaiterai que les enceintes ne soient pas visibles que par l’application sonos.

Merci d’avance.

Sébastien.

IN ENGLISH

Hello,

I would like to block the connection to my Sonos speakers from authorized devices.

In spotify (or elsewhere), the speakers are available and you can connect to them without any security.

I would like the speakers to be visible only through the sonos app.

Thank you in advance.

Sebastien.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

In the past, the Staff here have mentioned to apply to revoke an Apps access to the Sonos API, you need to email a request to Sonos Support - you can do that via the various contact options available at this LINK

Hope that assists.

Translation:

Dans le passé, le personnel ici a mentionné pour demander la révocation d'un accès d'applications à l'API Sonos, vous devez envoyer une demande par e-mail au support Sonos - vous pouvez le faire via les différentes options de contact disponibles sur ce LIEN

J'espère que cela aide.

Thank’s for your answer.

I don’t want revoke Spotify from Sonos API, I just want to block the user to connect to the speakers without autorization.

Best regards.

Sébastien.

Thank’s for your answer.

I don’t want revoke Spotify from Sonos API, I just want to block the user to connect to the speakers without autorization.

Best regards.

Sébastien.

Ah that’s easy, just don’t give them access to your local network/WiFi - maybe those that need Internet access can use an ‘isolated’ guest WiFi network instead. Without providing any LAN access, the network security will provide the required security.

Typically I want to block my childrens to connect because it’s a professional usage.

It’s difficult to do a private network in my configuration.

If it’s not possible to secure speakers, i’ll be secure the network.

Thank’s for your answer and your time ;-)