Arc placement

• 22 December 2020
  • 3 replies

It was suggested that I place the Arc at the front edge of the cabinet it sits on versus in the middle of the cabinet. What do you say?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I say ‘Aye’.  Except perhaps to not put it in a cabinet at all.  It has upwards- and sideways- firing speakers.  Burying it back in a cabinet is not a good idea.

Userlevel 7

It was suggested that I place the Arc at the front edge of the cabinet it sits on versus in the middle of the cabinet. What do you say?

Yes, placing the Arc on the front edge will minimize any interference you might get with sound reflecting off the top surface of the cabinet.

I say ‘Aye’.  Except perhaps to not put it in a cabinet at all.  It has upwards- and sideways- firing speakers.  Burying it back in a cabinet is not a good idea.

I may have mislead you. The Arc currently sits “on top” of the cabinet, not in it. Question is should it be placed at the front edge of the cabinet.