Sonos Arc and Customer Service

• 27 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Bought a Sonos Arc, Sounded great but started cutting in and out shortly after setting up. It would make loud popping noises then it started blaring an  alarm sound similar to fire alarm at full volume. Contacted support, they ran a diagnostic, escalated to the engineering department, and was told I’d receive an email. No email. So I sent one. No response. Called again three weeks later, put on hold several times to be told the owner of my claim couldn’t be reached, and I’d have to call again. So I have $900 useless bar, under warranty, and can’t get help from customer support. Who do I talk to that can give me answers?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Chris122116 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We apologise - this should not have happened! It looks like the handling instructions for the type of issue you had changed while your case was escalated, and as a result, your case unfortunately got caught in limbo, so to speak. This is not an excuse - just what we think might have gone wrong with your case.

We have taken steps to ensure your case will be handled properly and you should be hearing from our team soon.

I hope this helps.