Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to address concerns regarding our new app that launched in May. At Sonos, delivering an exceptional experience is paramount to all that we do. Unfortunately, your experiences over the past several weeks have fallen short of our commitment to you.

Today, our CEO Patrick Spence published a letter that includes a detailed update on the progress we’ve been making and plans going forward. You can read the full letter here.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and continued support. We are working hard to earn back your trust and are more committed than ever to delivering a consistently great Sonos experience for everyone.

Thank you all for your patience,
Your Sonos Team

Hi @Fat Fred, check out Qobuz; they have an outstanding catalog of classical music, all available in CD quality or better.

Thank you very much!

https://www.idagio.com/

Have not tried this one, but it is focused on classical.

Thank you very much!

I felt like this needed to be posted here as well :-(

https://en.community.sonos.com/product-updates/our-new-quality-and-customer-experience-commitments-6905100/index3.html

I disagree with you. I don’t find that this adds any value. I need people who can tell me how I can get the best out of Sonos, not people who keep telling me over and over again how bad Sonos is.

I disagree with you. I don’t find that this adds any value. I need people who can tell me how I can get the best out of Sonos, not people who keep telling me over and over again how bad Sonos is.

Ok fat Fred but if Sonos actually got their act together you wouldn’t need as much help. Pre May my system was working well and doing everything I needed. Post May it’s broken and it’s not a piece of worn out hardware it’s a bunch of people who don’t care about us.

I don’t get it!

How is it that a company says that in future it will do what any sensible and normal well run business would do in any event and expect its customers to be delighted with that news?

I guess they are finally admitting how incredibly badly run they are and telling us they will never let it happen again! 

All I can say is thank god I was not a shareholder as well as a customer.  Being one is bad enough!

Isn’t it time these bozo’s got themselves a decent Board of Directors with some independents if they are not already in place, who would not stand for such a farce and could stand up to the executives who clearly don’t have a clue!

In the interests of fairness, I should report that the latest MacOS sofwtware update has fixed access to my local library, so I am at least now back to a functioning system.

In the interests of fairness, I should report that the latest MacOS sofwtware update has fixed access to my local library, so I am at least now back to a functioning system.

That’s great news @j-pkeates lets hope the ordeal is soon over for all of us.

I remain frustrated that in this new era of customer focus there is an update to the Android app that I have still not received and there is no indication of when I will receive it. Meanwhile Sonos are actively advertising their new products, the ones that probably delayed the latest app update that I can’t get.