Answered

finding my other Sonos product

• 3 September 2023
  • 4 replies

I cannot see two of my Sonos products in the app. I created a stereo pair last evening, with two ERA 100s. It sounds fantastic. Now, I am outside and want to be able to check battery status, etc of my Sonos roams. How can I do this, as the only thing I see in the app is my bedroom group with the speakers I set up last night. The roams are in a group called portable.

icon

Best answer by jgatie 3 September 2023, 19:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Did you add the new speakers to your existing speakers or did you add them as a new Sonos system?

New Sonos system. I believe the speakers were turned off when I set up my new ones.

New Sonos system. I believe the speakers were turned off when I set up my new ones.

You have two systems defined.  Factory reset one or the other.  Then bring up the app with the un-reset system, and choose to add a new product

Thank you! That worked. I was wondering about that, and actually tried it a little bit ago. Once I reset, my Sonos roams, I was able to re-add them. Thanks again for your help.