Can't connect Sonos Move to a second network

• 27 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

I'm french so I'm sorry by advance for my english.

I own a Sonos Move and I live in two different house (I change house every week) and I i bring my Sonos Move in my two houses. At first it worked perfectly, I could connect my Sonos Move in both of my networks. However, it's been more than a month that I need to factory reset my Sonos Move every week because it cannot connect the the new networks. Everytime I try to do the setup where I click on "New router or changed WIFI settings". Then it says to put the speaker on the charging base and click on the "infinity" button behind the speaker (what I do everytime I try). And then it says that it can deconnect my phone from my actual network for a few moments during the setup of my speaker. But after 1-2min it says that there was a problem while trying to connect to my Sonos and I don't why I can't connect my Sonos Move to a new WIFI even that it can actually connect to 16 different networks.

If anyone could help me with that problem it would be very nice.

Thanks by advance.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi

The easiest thing to do would be to change the SSID (wi-fi name) and Password to be the same in both houses, if that’s possible,