Sonos Ace issues i have found

• 16 June 2024
  • 1 reply

So i have been using sonos ace since a week now!

Here are few things i found (issues, suggestions etc)

- the bass is not bassy enough! Its subtle.. music has quality but the mids and lows are muffled!

- we really need a 5 point level tuning ! These aren't the sonos wifi speakers to just give bass and treble control... these are the pricy headphones which have a lot of potential and sonos team are limiting it enough to frustrate us!

- the headphones doesn't charge with super fast anker chargers not sure why! They do charge with 20watt apple bricks and dont with the qc chargers this needs a fix... atleast let us know if this can be fixed or not!

- power button press to start must be responsive but they designed it to feel like a lag.

- transparency mode is just wow.

- spotify and yt music feels like shit on android, apple music is soo dope on the same android.

- the quality of the hardware is just excellent  at the airpods max level excellence, but its the software thats dooming this product.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@Jagadeesh Gadde 

I agree with your points above. A decent EQ would really make a different to individual listening preferences.
Only other addition for me is that the volume level when connected via 3.5mm cable is too low, for me at least.

Ross.