Question

Can more than 1 ACE be connected to ARC at the same time ?

• 21 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Can more than 1 ACE be connected to ARC at the same time ?

9 replies

First question I thought too. Waiting for the answer. 

Nope. Only one.

They should not sell them in pairs if this is true. It gives the impression that a couple can have a “cinematic“ experience while the kids sleep.  

The product page doesn’t seem to agree with this thread: “Quietly share an immersive home theater experience with someone when you swap TV audio from Sonos Arc.” (Shown when pair is selected)

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

They should not sell them in pairs if this is true. It gives the impression that a couple can have a “cinematic“ experience while the kids sleep.  

An experience, certainly, but not likely of the cinematic kind 🎧🎧😁

For me this feature is dealbreaker. I want to watch movies loudly with my wife without disturbing sleeping kids.

Userlevel 1

If it's possible, we want one arc = one or two ace 🤞😃 and we will buy 😃 Why Sonos sale bundle of 2 aces? For gift? 🤔 for spare? 🧐 

I Agree would like to hook up at least to Sonos headphones with arc. For sleeping and loud kids. Also if you have guests 

Before purchasing I confirmed with Sonos customer support and was told “you can definitely pair 2 ace’s and 2 people can watch a movie together”  . But after receiving the aces and a few hours of trying to set them up, I contacted customer support again.  I was told that the original customer support response was incorrect and they agreed that the product description for the “pair of Aces” was misleading.  I am sending mine back, even though they sound great.  They said there is no known plans to add the ability to add a 2nd pair at this time.