Answered

Cannot subscribe Radio HD through sonos.com

• 1 November 2023
  • 4 replies

I want to subscribe to Sonos Radio HD.   

However, when I go to https://www.sonos.com/en-us/myaccount/user/subscriptions, I’m getting an erroneous message that “*Looks like you already have an existing subscription to Radio HD through Apple. You can access that subscription through your Apple ID settings.”

However, the Apple Sonos subscription has already expired.  There is no more active subscription through Apple.

Please advise.  

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 1 November 2023, 23:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I’ve never seen this issue before, it really doesn’t make any sense, so I understand your confusion. I think I’d really be tempted to reboot both my router and the device I’m running the controller on. But that’s a guess, I think the best bet is to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. They can probably figure iut what’s going on and get you where you should be.

Userlevel 7

I’m pretty sure the Sonos website only allows for first time subscribers to Sonos Radio HD.

If you have an expired subscription, irrespective of how it was being paid, you need to call Sonos to reinstate a new subscription.

Thank for the info.  I’ll call them.  For your reference, here are the screenshots from my iOS showing the expired subscription and the message from Sonos.com. 

Seems like there is an opportunity for better messaging there.