Can't launch Artist Radio from Tidal.

When you select a particular artist in Tidal you can then choose between Top tracks, Albums, EPs and singles, Playlists, Artist radio and Compilations.

When selecting Artists radio you are taken to a playlist with no way of starting it. You can only select a track.

Clicking the first track does not begin playing everything and adds only that one track to your Sonos playlist.

Tidal Artist Radio worked until a few days ago, something has changed.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

This appears to be fixed now!

Thanks everybody for your contributions.

Yep same problem here, hopefully a fix is ok its way.

I have the same issue. I contacted support, submitted a diagnostic report, and now I am waiting for Sonos to resolve the problem.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same issue here. Love tidal but lose many cool features in sonos app. I have 13 sonos products so I’ve paid my ticket fee to ask for more integration work. ;)

Userlevel 2

I contacted Sonos support and they have recreated the problem. I guess they’ll look into it now.

Haven’t seen anyone submit a system diagnostic yet, something that would likely help figure out what’s going on. 

Same problem.  Can we get some support here?

This has recently happened to me, as well.  This issue has just happened this week.  I contacted the Sonos support line and while they were quite helpful, no solution exists, yet.  It looks like we are in a holding-pattern until this issue gets resolved between Tidal and Sonos.

I signed up today to write about not even having a radio button available when I access Tidal via the Sonos app. 

I emailed Tidal thinking this was their issue and they directed me to reach out to Sonos. 

I use the radio function all the time! I’m new to Tidal and know the feature exists in the Tidal app… and I can access artist/song ‘radio’ lists in the Youtube Premium app within Sonos. 

Really hoping to see this fixed/feature added asap as this is primarily how I listen to discover new artists and when I get tired of existing playlists.

I’ve got the same problem - when I try and starting playing a Tidal Artist Radio from the Sonos Android or Windows apps I get the error message “Unable to add songs to the queue”.

Everything else seems to work as normal and I can play Tidal My Mix without issue.