Answered

Apple track pad swipe issue

• 29 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I have had the same issue while using TWO different trackpad with TWO different iMacs. When I browse even with side swipe turned off I have the same issue as the Magic Mouse issue in the now closed comment. Old Mac and track pad was doing it for over a year. New Mac and track pad (humble brag) delivered today. Does the same thing. So it goes across computers, peripherals, software.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 29 March 2024, 06:15

View original

5 replies

I was told to call Apple with this problem by Sonos tech support.

Sorry, what issue? What closed comment? 

There hasn’t been anyone developing on the desktop controllers (Mac and Windows) for years, since they were out in maintenance mode. 

I use iOS (both iPhone and iPad, which I guess is two separate versions, iOS and iPadOS), which you’ve tagged in your ‘flags’ without issue, although I am not sure what problem you’re experiencing. And also the Mac controller, although I don’t frequently use the trackpad there, most often a mouse. I have used the trackpad occasionally, and don’t recall any particular difficulties. 

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

Badge +2

This issue and closed comment

There is an automated system that closes threads that haven’t had a response in some time. If you’re still concerned, I still recommend calling Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

SAME ISSUE!  Is there a fix?