Answered

ABC Lounge Jazz Radio

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

This station can no longer be played on Sonos via Tunein or Sonos Radio. Why?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 19 June 2020, 21:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Yes, we did notice that too - one of our most listened to stations. Why is it gone?

Have you checked with the radio station to see if they’ve moved to another radio station streaming service?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks. I will check with the station itself. But it no longer playing on either Tunein or Sonos Radio. Seems odd. 

Sonos radio gets some of their streams from TuneIn, so if the radio station has severed relationship with TuneIn, it would likely filter through. Although it’s also possible that it’s simply a server failure at the radio station’s side, and consequently both TuneIn and Sonos radio are affected. Another reason why contacting the radio station directly is most likely to get results, of some type.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Seems to be working now, both in Sonos and from Tunein in a browser.

That certainly suggests a server issue on their side which has subsequently been resolved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Try this as an Add a Radio Station:

http://jazzradio.ice.infomaniak.ch/jazzradio-high.mp3

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Many thanks everyone. Unfortunately I still can’t

access the station. 

Many thanks everyone. Unfortunately I still can’t

access the station. 

Perhaps try via the the myTuner Radio service in the sonos app services. It seems to be working fine through that service.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Ken, thanks so much for the steer on myTuner Radio. I now have the station back. Very happy. Thank you.