Sonos sound cutting out

• 24 April 2018
  • 28 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Just post the number here. Depending on the volume of posts and folks they're currently dealing with, it might be 10 minutes, or several days before they have a chance to get back to you. They're a good group, these forum monitors, but they're often swamped.

There's always a benefit to a direct conversation. If there were a need to remote into your computer to check settings, that can't be done using a forum post. You may want to try the 24/7 twitter support, which is also on that page I linked.
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
I'm unable to call Sonos in my country - but I can submit a diagnostic report - how do I get in touch with customer support?
No, I wouldn't return it to the store. What I would do is submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this issue, and call in to Sonos to discuss it.

They'd likely be able to see something there in the diagnostic that would identify what's causing the cutout, and help you fi your system so it works as designed.