Question

connect:amp stops playing. sub still playing

• 26 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi! 
I’m using connect:amp whit sub in living room!

when I’m playing music the sound from connect:amp stops 5-10 seconds every 2-4 minutes. But the sound from the sub keeps playing. 
it doesn’t matters if I play Spotify, radio or something else, it always happens! 

I have checked all connections ant it seems fine. But I’ve noticed that the connect:amp get really hot sometimes, but I still have the same problem when I start it when I’ve cool it down!

I have tried so many different things. Does anyone have experience the same? Or having any idea what could be wrong? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Tonyswe

Welcome to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. To help you check why Connect Amp stop playing music for 5-10 secs, I'll be requesting a diagnostic report submitted from your Sonos system. Please don't forget to include the confirmation number in your response to look into your system and find out the cause. We'll wait for your reply.

Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions or concerns, we’ll be glad to assist you.