Answered

SUB

• 4 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hello, I’m French.

My SUB always has the white light permanently on. But it doesn't switch to green. Why won't it?
How do I reset it?
I can't.

Help me, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Thanks

icon

Best answer by JPR_Project1 5 December 2023, 12:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Is this when you’re trying to set it up, or have you bonded it to another speaker?

If it is set up, you can turn off the status lights in Settings/System/roomname and then scroll down to Hardware: Status Light.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Are you trying to do a Factory Reset?

You probably shouldn’t unless you are selling the Sub.

What issue are you trying to solve?

Badge +1

Thanks for your answer.

Great! Thanks to your questions, you've steered me in the right direction. It works again by setting it up in the SONOS app.
Thanks a lot.

Bye ! et  MERCI !

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Glad it’s sorted. Now enjoy!

Bought a used Gen 2 sub and been trying to connect it to my sonos app which it pops up and i click on it to join but it will not join and the flashing white light keeps coming on. I tried to factory reset but it just staying on orange and white and thats it. Any help? Or do i have a defective unit 

Your best bet would be to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. Especially with a second hand unit that may be faulty. 

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.