Sonos RMA replacement - Warranty on replacement?

• 23 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello,

I have unfortunately had a second component fail just outside of warranty. A Sonos: Connect.

RMA cost is £250, or I can pick one up on eBay for £180. I had a search online but couldn't seem to find an answer. If I use the Sonos RMA process to get a replacement, is the replacement covered by a warranty?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Contacting Sonos Support should get you an answer if the link doesn't tell you what you need, the user to user fourms (here) do see some Sonos presence but not a lot. Check the Contact page for the best direct contact method for you.
RichTeaBiscuit,

If you’re paying for the replacement product, even if the price is reduced by agreement with Sonos, I would expect the usual 12 month guarantee.. if the original faulty product was still within warranty and replaced by Sonos 'free of charge', I would expect the warranty to last as long as the warranty available on the original item.

See if this link helps...

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/legal/terms#return-policy
Userlevel 1
Anyone from Sonos able to answer this? The information isn't online or contained within the RMA email.