Sonos One Sub (a cheaper alternative to Sonos Sub)

• 24 January 2020
  • 3 replies

I do hope guys over at Sonos are reading this.
If there’s one thing that I feel is lacking from the brand, then it’s a cheaper alternative to the Sonos Sub. One that will fit well with a pair of Sonos One speakers, both in terms of sound and price.
Sonso One is what got me into the brand. It’s compact and minimalist. Works well with every environment. While I do have the connect and (as far as I understand) could get a 200-300 quid subwoofer on amazon with no problems, they all look like trashy 90s boxes.

Please Sonos, make a cheaper version of the Sonos Sub.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Sonos does read all the posts, but they do seem to have their hands full at the moment.    It may be awhile before you see a response.

This request has been made many times before though, it is something that Sonos is a aware of.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Luka_M Hi there, thanks for reaching out, and thanks for the suggestion. I’ll send along a feature request to the team for a lower priced Sub.

Awesome beans! That’s good to hear :)
Thanks