Michell Gyrode

• 24 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Michell Gyrodec and New Sonos 125 amp . Partnership made in heaven. Anyone else done this or am I the first ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

This sounds as genuine to me as a £6 note. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It is, when you’re happy with it! To me the record player looks like a bit high end to play through Sonos, but I believe you that it sounds great. What speakers do you use?

Given the tech limitations of both turntables and the vinyl medium, there can be no turntable that is too good for a well chosen and placed Sonos HiFi set up, where objectively assessed sound quality is concerned.

But if one is to be influenced by other sense organs than the ear as to the listening experience, the Gyrodec can successfully float the boat that swims in the vinyl medium. Certainly there is a lot of visible engineering in it, including the spinning counter weights to do so!

It is, when you’re happy with it! To me the record player looks like a bit high end to play through Sonos, but I believe you that it sounds great. What speakers do you use?

Yes very happy, Bowers Wilkins 👍🏼