Answered

Connect amp not playing rca input

• 19 June 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi I recently bought a connect:amp to replace an old Cambridge audio a5 amp which I used to listen to vinyl. I have 2 technics 1210s which play via a pioneer dj 300 mixer.these were hooked up to my old amp which powered 2 4ohm speakers perfectly fine. However I wanted to be able to utilise these speakers for streaming music and also to stream my vinyl to other areas of the house. Therefore I bought the connect :amp thinking this would be a very straight forward process of replacing my old amp with the connect amp. I have the mixer connected to the connect amp via rca and I cannot get any sound. When I stream music through the connect or link it with my Playbase the 4 ohm speakers work perfectly fine. Any idea why the connect amp won't play the rca input. As far as I'm aware the mixer acts as a pre-amp so can't understand why I'm not getting any sound. The mixer clearly shows that a signal is coming from the channels were the turntables are playing
icon

Best answer by John B 19 June 2018, 11:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Do you have line in autoplay enabled?
Not sure I have auto pay enabled, I did select various line in options to see if they played anything. I will check out how to enable autoplay. I assume I do this through room setting on the app
Yes. I am away from my system or I would have said. Try room settings for the C:A, line in.
Sorted, thanks!