Skip to main content
Question

olika system

• 24 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Efter den nya uppdateringen så har mina system splittrats upp och kan inte spela som tidigare, har ett system för källaren  mellan våning, uterum och grillen efter uppdateringen så har dom plitats upp och kan inte spela ute rum med mellan våningen , sen om jag spelar via spotify så spelar musiken men kan inte styra den via so os appen eller höj volym , sen kan jag inte välja olika system via spotify utan bara ett åt gången , frustrerande . 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hey @Gugu velkommen til communittiet!
Sorry for replying in English, but my Swedish isn't good enough, and replying in Danish would probably not help either.

What you describe sounds like an issue with either the network or the system setup in general.

If the system has been split between two different systems, I would personally reset the speakers in the smallest system and move them to the correct system. 

However, if it is because you can only see parts of the complete system depending on where in the house you are, then the issue is likely with the network itself if the network's access points aren't communicating.

If you are not sure which is the case, I recommend contacting support. They can check the diagnostic from your system and determine how to fix it.