Answered

Wrong alarm time set with google assistant

• 3 April 2022
  • 3 replies

On my Sonos One Gen2, when I set an alarm, google says it is setting the alarm for the time I specified. Then I ask her what time it is set for, and the answer is 3 hours later than I said, and snoozed to the correct time that I requested for the alarm. Google answers the time and time zone queries correctly. I can find no setting to correct this. Thanks for the help.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 8 April 2022, 11:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @sandpipers01 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Were you able to resolve this? I don’t see any technical support cases assigned to you. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team either via phone or chat - we don’t monitor an email inbox for support requests.

I hope this helps.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I read the other post which I hadn’t seen before. His issue is only with recurring alarms, and seems to have a 24 hour difference. My issue is with all alarms, whether recurring or not, and with a 3 hour difference. As this issue only started recently, I believe it is tied in with either the Sonos app update of March 14, 2022, or the change of time to DST, which also occurred about that time. I have sent an email to Sonos support about the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Is this the same as the problem mentioned is this post: