Answered

Spotify not connecting / Missing

• 3 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi and hello,

Starting to give up on Symfonisk now..

Spotify app/integration missing in S2 app. Other integration works fine, like radios etc. 

Cant connect from within Spotify app from phone nor from laptop. Everything is updated (edit: and reinstalled).

Any advice?

Samsung S22

MacBook

Unifi network

Br

Chris

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 4 January 2024, 11:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Corry,

Thank you for the welcome, and for the response!

Account country seemed to have been the issue, resolved now, all happt days!

Thanks for the support, cheers!

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Rawanimal 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

It can take up to 24 hours for the effects of a change on your Profile to show in the Sonos app. You would have been able to speed this up by rebooting your phone, but I suspect you will have seen changes by now - this is more for others who may come across this post.

I hope this helps.

The spotify integration is missing completley in the app..

Thanks for the reply 106rallye.

Country was off → Now Finland in both Sonos and Spotify Account → No change

Reason for asking regarding domain is because im stuck in a local domain (.ax) which can add a lot of headache.

Network topology is quite straight forward. Sonos → Unifi AP AC Pro → Unifi Switch (not layered atm) → ISP Router (DHCP)  

Edit: AirPlay works like a charm

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You could check if your profile on the Sonos website shows the right country - I think Spotify should be available in Finland.

I do not expect this to be a problem though, since you are also unable to connect from the Spotify app. Can you describe your network for us?  

Hi again,

Could this matter be a consequence of domain issues? 

Chris