Answered

sonos apps skip spotify playlist issue

• 6 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello. I have inquired before, but there is an issue where songs keep skipping when I play Spotify playlists on the Sonos application. I have tried changing all routers and even directly connecting, but the issue still persists. I have searched the Sonos community, and it seems like this issue has been repeating for several years. You can see that there are many inquiries about it. It wasn't this severe before the last update, but after this update, all songs are skipping. I want to emphasize again that this is not an internet issue. I have tried changing routers, pulling out all the codes, and even resetting the device. This issue only occurs with Spotify and not with other music platforms. Please forward this matter to your technical support team and resolve the problem as soon as possible.

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 7 April 2023, 11:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @passingcitizen, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’ve just tested Spotify playlists with both the Sonos App and Spotify Connect and don’t experience skipping. There aren’t any outages for Spotify on our Sonos Status page, so I’m not sure why only Spotify is having this issue for you.

As all songs are skipping, please submit a diagnostics after a song skips and reply here with the confirmation number so I can take a look into what’s causing this.

You can also reach out to our support team for live assistance, as they have the tools necessary to troubleshoot this issue with you.