Answered

Settings on Sonos App are greyee out and unavilable.

• 6 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Can anyone help with the below?! Just set up my first Sonos speaker but these settings are unavailable. No updates due on anything.  

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 7 February 2024, 09:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Very odd. Let us know what Customer Support say after you’ve spoken to them. 

As a note, there was apparently an update released in the last 12 to 24 hours, if you haven’t rechecked your software, I’d urge you to do so again. 

Yes it says my app updated 7 hours ago when I posted this. No further updates available. 

App updated: what about your speakers? 

Yes I set the speaker up and it updated too. Those settings came back this morning and then went again. Voice command doesn’t work either!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

As a note, there was apparently an update released in the last 12 to 24 hours, if you haven’t rechecked your software, I’d urge you to do so again. 

Yes it says my app updated 7 hours ago when I posted this. No further updates available. 

App updated: what about your speakers? 

Odd. I’d suggest you call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Which versions are you running?

The message suggests the versions are out of sync.
Check for updates on the speaker and for the app on your phone. 

Both up to date! No updates available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

The message suggests the versions are out of sync.
Check for updates on the speaker and for the app on your phone.