Answered

Radiostation

• 3 April 2024
  • 6 replies

FIP disappeared. What happened? Please tell me it’s temporary as this is the only radiostation I listen to. 

icon

Best answer by FijiVin 8 April 2024, 00:52

View original

6 replies

I love FIP too and was bummed when it disappeared but fear not there is a solution: add Radio France as a service and all their channels are there. Bonus is that there are no more Tunein commercials. More info is here

I love FIP too and was bummed when it disappeared but fear not there is a solution: add Radio France as a service and all their channels are there. Bonus is that there are no more Tunein commercials. More info is here

Thanks so much!!

Update... Sonos just updated the main app, and now all "mytuner radio" service Fip feeds don't work anymore. It's the same for you?

No, the myTuner links that I have here, are all working okay in the new Sonos App. If you’re perhaps using shortcuts from the Home Screen, then maybe try deleting and recreating them, or try launching them through the MSP icon.

I don’t know the FIP station, but it looks like it’s available on the myTuner radio service on Sonos, if you have access to that.

I don’t know the FIP station, but it looks like it’s available on the myTuner radio service on Sonos, if you have access to that.

Thanks Ken, but I don’t have access to myTuner.

Update... Sonos just updated the main app, and now all "mytuner radio" service Fip feeds don't work anymore. It's the same for you?