Answered

No search results found. No services set up on your Sonos system.

• 24 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I have had a recurring problem pretty much since Day 1 with the error message ‘No search results found. No services set up on your system’. I currently, and have always, used Spotify which works seamlessly from a streaming perspective, plus when the search actually works.

Once i force close the app (iOS) and re-open, the search works again. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling etc.

My current set up is

Boost

Beam

Amp (2 x Sonos One as surrounds)

Five 

One

I have searched the forums and can’t see anyone having this problem before. The constant need to quite the app and re-open is quite annoying!

Any help appreciated

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 24 July 2023, 17:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

That suggests, I think, a certain amount of wifi interference in your system, although it’s hard to tell if it’s between the controller and the speakers, or the speakers and the source, or both. 

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.