Answered

fin des morceaux coupé avec sonos connect et deezer

• 12 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Bonjour,

Quand j’utilise Connect avec Deezer, la fin des morceaux est systématiquement coupé. Cela fait des années que j’ai le problème. Ça ne se produit pas avec les autres enceintes sonos.

Est ce que sonos pourrait régler ce problème ou voir avec Deezer si le problème est chez Deezer ?

Merci d’avance pour votre réponse s

Google Translate:
Good morning,

When I use Connect with Deezer, the end of songs is systematically cut off. I've had the problem for years. This doesn't happen with other PA speakers.

Could Sonos resolve this problem or check with Deezer if the problem is with Deezer?

Thank you in advance for your response

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 14 November 2023, 11:16

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

They say they don’t know 

Hello,

This is not a wireless issue because my Sonos connect is connected by cable to internet box.

The problem exists only with the Deezer musical service, and for a very long time.

I’ve seen many complaints regarding this problem on some forums and still no solution from Sonos or Deezer

I don’t know if the problem comes from Sonos or Deezer but the both companies should discuss together in order to fix this problem.

Best regards,

Stephane

Hello,

Same issue for me. I think the root cause isn’t from Deezer as I get the 10 seconds cutting only on my Sonos connect box, other sonos products (one) continue to read still the end. So strange, and annoying, as Connect is my main source. Nothing found in the menu in order to stop that. Please help us!

Best

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Steph44, welcome to Sonos Community!

Please have a look at our Support Article Reduce wireless interference as this is the usual cause of audio interruptions.

Do the audio cutouts occur when using other music services or Sonos Radio within the Sonos App?

Since you are able to reproduce this, I would recommend to submit diagnostics within 10 minutes of the issue appearing and then contact our Sonos Support for further troubleshooting.

I hope this helps.

Translated using Google Translate:

Bonjour @Steph44, bienvenue dans la communauté Sonos!

Veuillez consulter notre article d'assistance Réduire les interférences sans fil, car il s'agit de la cause habituelle des interruptions audio.

Des coupures audio se produisent-elles lors de l'utilisation d'autres services de musique ou de Sonos Radio dans l'application Sonos?

Puisque vous êtes en mesure de reproduire cela, je vous recommande de soumettre des diagnostics dans les 10 minutes suivant l'apparition du problème, puis de contacter notre assistance Sonos pour un dépannage plus approfondi.
J'espère que ça aide.

Same here . Help plz

I’m assuming all of you contacted Sonos support with your diagnostics, as requested by @Sotiris C. . What do I’d they say?