Answered

Apple Music - “We’ve run into a problem. Try Again.”

• 9 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I run into this error every time I try to browse Apple Music through the S2 app. Weirdly it only occurs in the Albums and Artists tabs - “We’ve run into a problem. Try Again.” Have restarted router, updated and restarted Sonos, reset app, reauth’ed Apple Music. I have a beam which is wired in and Sonos net for two ones as surrounds. Anyone else have this issue?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 9 March 2021, 18:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Try removing Apple Music from your music services in the Sonos app and re-adding it and rebooting your phone.

This doesn't fix it I’m afraid. Have also removed it, rebooted Sonos and readded and has made no difference.

Are these your own iCloud ‘matched’/‘uploaded’ Albums?

No, I removed everything that was matched. It is simply Apple Music’s own music.

I think in that case, you may have to recreate the error and submit a diagnostic report and post it’s reference back here. Then chat/contact Sonos Support via this LINK to see if the report reveals what the issue might be.

Just to add, I’m using Apple Music too and not seeing the issue, so I suspect it’s possibly something specific to your AM account, but perhaps see what the staff can discover.

Userlevel 7

Try removing Apple Music from your music services in the Sonos app and re-adding it and rebooting your phone.

This doesn't fix it I’m afraid. Have also removed it, rebooted Sonos and readded and has made no difference.

No, I removed everything that was matched. It is simply Apple Music’s own music.