Question

Architectural In-Wall set up HELP?

• 10 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

hi, i have the in wall and the amp ready to go.  when i go to the app to add the architectural setup it cant find my system.  the amp is linked but do the speakers need to be linked.  i have an arc hdmi’ed arc’ed to my projector and appletv to my projector.  

what do i need to do to add the arch in wall to my arc please?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Ecohen129,

Thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share you with some information about connecting architectural speakers to Sonos Amp.

In the Sonos app, there are no options or settings that you can perform to add architectural speakers. You can connect six architectural speakers to Sonos Amp through the provided banana plugs. You may check the recommended wire gauge to connect the speakers. The Amp is only able to play one source of music at a time. If you're using six speakers and they are in different rooms, then all rooms will play the same music. The Sonos Amp can be added as the surround to your Sonos Arc for a home theater setup. Please note that the Subwoofer and Line-In connections are disabled when Sonos Amp is used as surrounds.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above. If you need to ask anything or need more information, please feel free to reach back to us, we're here to assist you.