Lost music library after update

• 16 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Updated the version yesterday night and the music library has vanished. Trying to add the music libary, Getting this  message: impossible d’ajouter le dossioer partagé à votre bibliothèque (913)

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

It’s gone till mid June, according to this: 

I wonder what IKEA think of all that ? Don’t you think they should stop selling their symphonisk speakers, or give customers their money back  ? Mine are only used in connection with my music library, but have become unable to get in contact with it  !!!

Just updated Sonos desktop app running on Windows 10. All music gone. Cannot connect to a local drive and re-instate the music library.

Thankfully, I only use the Sonos connect amps around the house, and never purchased their speakers - choosing Bose instead. Still, I agree with other posts on this topic, in that Sonos always seems to have problems connecting, updating, losing music etc. It’s so problematic that I will now be looking to ditch it and find a more reliable player that will run on my home network.

I am truly pissed right now that I lost my library on my iOS, but wait I didn't update the Mac but your CRAPPY software demands that I update to use what I purchased, not renting, not leasing speakers.

By mid-June I hope to have a different music system in place and these speakers that I purchased in the recycle bin.