Can't add SiriusXM to sonos

• 11 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Ever since the new sonos app update I have been unable to add my siriusxm canada acct to sonos. It was fine before the update. When it updated, it dumped SiriusXM. I have tried everything I know of and cannot get it added back as a sonos service. Help. It keeps telling me check your internet service, meanwhile other stations are playing. Obviously I have internet

3 replies

I have the exact same problem. I have to keep the previous update on an old iPad to access it. 

I have the same issue. I tried not to update the app in my iPad but it did automatically. Now I can’t listed to Sirius on my speakers. Very frustrating. 

Pending which phone you use, I had this issue with Samsung and the SiriusXM stations being greyed out.  It wouldn’t let me log in with my streaming account.  I installed the app on my iPad after removing the service from my phone.  Once I added it back, I was able to use my streaming account and things immediately started working.  Logged out and back in on my phone and things are up and running.

Perhaps it’s something about the phone OS, but something this basic shouldn’t be happening.