Answered

Sonos CR200 ne se charge plus

• 12 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Bonjour, 

Je possède un ensemble de composants fonctionnant sous SONOS S1, donc une télécommande CR200 qui depuis 2 semaines ne semble plus charger la batterie, j’ai acheté une batterie compatible neuve pour CR200 et cette nouvelle batterie ne charge pas non plus sur le socle de charge du CR200

J’ai tout débranché , nettoyé les contacteur , remis l’ancienne batterie , puis la nouvelle, il y a un voyant lumineux orange ou rouge qui clignote en haut à gauche du CR200 , parfois j’ai accès à la CR200 pendant quelques minutes ou heures, parfois ça ne charge pas, que ce soit avec l’ancienne batterie sonos d’origine, ou la nouvelle batterie.

Merci de votre aide, je trouve cette remote CR200 toujours très pratique et fonctionnelle et qui me permet d’éviter d’allumer un téléphone, ordinateur  ou tablette à chaque fois que je veux changer de musiques ou de volume de son.

Ange

Mod Edit: Google Translate-

Hello,

I have a set of components running SONOS S1, so a CR200 remote control which for 2 weeks no longer seems to charge the battery, I bought a new compatible battery for CR200 and this new battery does not charge on the charging base either of the CR200

I unplugged everything, cleaned the contactors, put the old battery back in, then the new one, there is an orange or red indicator light flashing at the top left of the CR200, sometimes I have access to the CR200 for a few minutes or hours, sometimes it won't charge, either with the old original sonos battery, or the new battery.

Thank you for your help, I find this CR200 remote always very practical and functional and which allows me to avoid turning on a phone, computer or tablet every time I want to change music or sound volume.

Angel

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 20 December 2022, 13:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello @ANGE3666

The CR200 is a discontinued product and no longer supported. If the CR200 you have is no longer working, there isn’t much we can do to help out. 

Since it sounds like the remote still works, as you still have access from time to time, perhaps the issue is with the CR200 docking station not charging correctly.

If you’ve already cleaned all the connectors, to no avail, you’ll either have to find another CR200 rather than just the battery or move over to the S1 app to control the system. The S1 app is the recommended option from me, as that is still supported by us and received patches to make sure it keeps running. We can also troubleshoot issues you may have with the system, as opposed to the CR200 which we wont be able to troubleshoot.

I hope this information helps!

Google Translate: 

Bonjour @ANGE3666,

Le CR200 est un produit abandonné et n'est plus pris en charge. Si le CR200 que vous avez ne fonctionne plus, nous ne pouvons pas faire grand-chose pour vous aider.

Comme il semble que la télécommande fonctionne toujours, car vous y avez toujours accès de temps en temps, le problème vient peut-être du fait que la station d'accueil CR200 ne se charge pas correctement.

Si vous avez déjà nettoyé tous les connecteurs, en vain, vous devrez soit trouver un autre CR200 plutôt que simplement la batterie, soit passer à l'application S1 pour contrôler le système. L'application S1 est l'option recommandée par moi, car elle est toujours prise en charge par nous et a reçu des correctifs pour s'assurer qu'elle continue de fonctionner. Nous pouvons également résoudre les problèmes que vous pourriez rencontrer avec le système, contrairement au CR200 que nous ne pourrons pas résoudre.

J'espère que ces informations vous aideront !