Question

YouTube through Line-In and Cut Outs

I really hope one day Sonos will add YouTube for audio only as an added service. But the issue that I am having is by using my Line-In I get periodic cut outs / silence when music is playing. I have switched speakers for the line-in with the same results. I have also switched the channel to all three but again the same results. I have also tried using a PC, Tablet and Phone with the same issues. Does anyone have any thoughts or similar issues using the Line-In and cut outs?

3 replies

Also, this only happens when I am using the Line-In and not when I am using any streaming services thru Sonos software.
Just found this thread and working with the suggestions and will update with what works for me - https://en.community.sonos.com/wireless-speakers-228992/line-problem-sound-cutting-out-intermittently-6690116
The previous post and trial and error and I have fixed it with the communities suggestions. Here is what I did:

No cut outs and been listening for a while now.
Switched to SonosNet Channel #11 - In Settings, Room Settings, select the speaker for your Line-In
And
Line-In Source Level #10 - In Settings, Advanced and in General tab.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings